Make memories that will last a lifetime.
Grab your friends and family this NASCAR season and join us for up to five nights of camping at the NASCAR Summer Festival weekend features four action-packed races June 27-30, 2019. YOU choose your schedule: camping load-in starts Wednesday and all campgrounds are open through Monday morning.
With over 1,800 campsites in FOUR different campgrounds, don’t miss the ease and affordability of camping within earshot of the world’s greatest drivers leaving their best out on the track. Plus, you don’t miss the exciting camper-only parties, music, giveaways and more!
Here's What We Have To Offer When You Camp At Chicagoland Speedway
• Complimentary on call golf cart service provided by Joy Ride
• Campground entertainment with driver appearances, live music and activities
• Campground concessions and convenience store
• Dedicated guest parking and shuttle service
• Close proximity to the track and Champions Park
• Free tow vehicle parking (one vehicle per parking spot)
• Pet friendly break areas
• Group areas
• Other amenities including complimentary shower facilities
See bottom of the page for full camping schedule.
If you have any questions, or would like to purchase by phone, please call us at 888.629.7223
Read more about our campers activities for 2019 HERE!
Never want to miss a second of the action from the comfort of your campsite? Then Gecko RV Park is for you! Be in the middle of the action with a trackside or non-trackside Infield RV campsite, with one of the best views at Chicagoland Speedway. Your Infield RV space gives you a 360 degree view of racing action from right atop your camper! Get one of the best NASCAR Camping Experiences available now.
INFIELD CAMPING INCLUDES
- 20' x 40' Space; (1) RV Vehicle Pass and (1) Tow Vehicle Pass
- Limited Electric Hookup (30 Amp RV style plug) available for an additional cost
- Adapters are not included or provided, please bring appropriate adapters.
- Other amenities include access to the Tram service, convenience store and showers.
Trackside Electric: $775 | Trackside Non-Electric: $500 | Non-Trackside Electric: $575 | Non-Trackside Non-Electric: $240
INFIELD CAMPING ADMISSIONS
Admissions are not included with RV/Camping price, but are needed for all individuals staying in Infield Camping spots. RV admissions increase in price after the renewal deadline. An RV admission includes an Infield Fan Zone Pit Pass if purchased before the deadline.
INFIELD CAMPING ADMISSION PRICING
ADULT: $145 | YOUTH: $70
TO PURCHASE INFIELD ADMISSIONS, PLEASE CALL 888.629.7223
Tent camping is prohibited in the infield. RV admission passes are good for your camping area only; no grandstand or pit access.
Grandstand admissions are not included with RV/camping price and they can only be purchased on a weekend basis and not individual race day.
Waste and water services are available for an additional fee.
Stay in Lower Ridge, Chicagoland Speedway's backstretch campground! Complete with 30-amp electric, experience an exciting NASCAR atmosphere in this RV campground. Never miss a moment of all the racing action by staying on property. Plus you are just feet away from the nearest tram stop to get you to and from your seats for every race!
Purchasing a Lower Ridge campground does not include Grandstand Admission tickets.
*Tent camping is prohibited in Lower Ridge
If you want to watch the racing from the grandstands but stay on property, GEICO Park Lakeside is a great option for you! Never have to worry about traffic and enjoy all the best aspects of a NASCAR race weekend at Chicagoland Speedway. Have easy access to the shuttle stop, convenience store, post-race concerts and so much more!
Want to purchase Gecko Park Lakeside Camping? Simply click the link above or give us a call at 888.629.7223
*Purchasing a Lakeside camping space does not include Grandstand Admission tickets
So close you can smell the burning rubber! Chicagoland Speedway's premier camping option, GECKO RIDGE (Speedway Ridge) is located between Turns 2 & 3 on the backstretch. Each space provides the ultimate race fan a panoramic view of the racing action over the entire race weekend. All the convenience of camping without ever missing the cars on track.
A GECKO RIDGE SPACE INCLUDES:
- 20' x 40' Parking Space; (1) RV Vehicle Pass and (1) Tow Vehicle Pass
- Electric Hookup (50 Amp RV style Plug)
- Adapters are not included or provided, please bring appropriate adapters
- Other amenities include access to the Tram service, convenience store and showers
Admissions are not included with Gecko Ridge price, but are needed for all individuals staying in these spots.
ADULT $205 | YOUTH $110
To purchase Gecko Ridge Admissions, please call 888.629.7223
NOTE: Purchasing a Speedway Ridge camping space does not include a Grandstand Admission ticket. Admissions are not included with RV/camping price and they can only be purchased on a weekend basis and not individual race day. RV admissions increase in price after the renewal deadline. An RV admission includes an Infield Fan Zone Pit Pass if purchased before the deadline.
RV admission passes are good for your camping area only; no grandstand or pit access.
FULL CAMPGROUNDS MAP
|Wednesday, June 26|
|3:00 PM||Campers Arrive! Let the Good Times Roll!|
|4:30 - 10:00 PM||Shuttles to Race Fan Rally and Old Joliet Prison|
|Thursday, June 27|
|3:00PM & 4:30 PM||Old Joliet Prison Tours|
|Friday, June 28|
|11:45 AM||Hauler Parade|
|Post-Race||Live Music with Kelsey Hickman, Lower Ridge|
|Saturday, June 29|
|11:30 AM||Kids Sauce Challenge, Lower Ridge|
|1:00 PM||Burger Battle, Lower Ridge|
|4:30 PM*||KCBS BBQ Competition Awards|
|5:30 PM||Strength Show, Lower Ridge|
|6:00 PM||Josh Gallagher|
|7:00 PM - 11:00 PM**||Continuous Shuttle Service to Dirt Oval - Summer Slash|
|7:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Joanna Connor, Lower Ridge|
|9:30 PM - Midnight||Poison'd Crue, Lower Ridge|
|9:00 PM - Midnight||Cadillac Groover, Infield|
*Post Xfinity Race
**Approximate times for shuttle service for Summer Slash event at The Dirt Oval on Route 66, shuttle service will run until 30 min post-race
FULL CAMPGROUNDS MAP
Race Weekend Resources
- Camping Policies
- RV Vehicles Allowed: Motor homes, RVs, Travel Trailers, Fifth-Wheels, Pop-Up Campers, and Buses converted to RVs.
- Tow Vehicles Allowed: Any street legal vehicle which can be driven in and out of the facility.
- RV Vehicle Pass must be placed against the front windshield or on entry door window of the RV; Tow Vehicle Pass must be placed against the front windshield of the Tow Vehicle.
- The resale of Vehicle/Admission RV Passes and RV Upgrade Admissions is strictly prohibited. Only those with the proper passes are allowed entry. There are no exceptions.
- Tent Camping is allowed in Lakeside Campground during the June weekend.
- Quiet time will be enforced from Midnight – 6 a.m.
- Pools larger than 6’ in diameter by 13” high are not permitted on property.
- Advertisements of products or services are not permitted on property. Race or Driver related items are excluded.
- RV spaces are allowed only 1 (one) tow vehicle per space. All driven motor homes, towable campers or vehicles must fit within the 20’ x 40’ space for the Infield, Lower Ridge and Lakeside Campgrounds. Tow vehicles at Speedway Ridge may be parked behind the RV space and the other side of the access road.
- Fire lanes must be open at all times. Vehicles blocking lanes will be towed.
- No tractor trailers, car trailers, box, rental, or cargo utility trucks allowed.
- One (1) – 10’ x 10’ EZ Up Canopy is allowed per space, provided it fits within the 20’ x 40’ space and does not exceed the height limit of 14’.
- Platforms more than one foot above the manufacturer’s roofline of any RV are not permitted.
- Ladders and platforms must be secured to the RV.
- Scaffolds, temporary canopies, loose lumber and portable/temporary spectator stands will not be permitted.
- Safety railing is recommended and allowed provided that the railing does not pose a safety threat to you or others and does not obstruct the view of others.
- No grouping of RVs will be permitted in the Infield. All vehicles must pull or back into their RV spot. Due to the size of Speedway Ridge, customers who hold multiple spaces may circle their RVs at Speedway Ridge as long as they do not obstruct the view of others and they are not infringing on other RV spaces.
- State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Dumping waste water onto the ground or into holes on facility property is not permitted. Dumping and water service will be available for an additional cost.
- The speed limit on Chicagoland Speedway property is 10 mph. All motor vehicle operators must have a valid state driver’s license.
- NO Personal Golf Carts, scooters, ATV’s, or other motorized units allowed on Chicagoland Speedway Property.
- Bicycles are permitted, but may not leave the RV area you are camped in (Infield, Speedway Ridge, Lower Ridge and Lakeside Campgrounds).
- Banners in the infield rising above the RV roofline, which can obstruct spectator’s or television camera’s views, are not permitted.
- Fireworks, water guns and balloon launchers, spotlights, laser pointers or other items deemed dangerous are not permitted.
- External sound systems are not permitted. Internal sound systems must be kept at a reasonable sound level.
- Pets are welcome at Chicagoland Speedway.
- All pets must be kept on a handheld leash that is 6 feet or shorter or confined in the interior of the owner's personal recreational vehicle. For pop-ups and tents, pets must be secured in a container, such as a portable cage or kennel.
- Guests with pets may take their dogs to play in designated pet play areas or walk their pet in the camping areas. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of waste.
- Pets that interfere with the quality of the Guest experience at Chicagoland Speedway Campground areas in any away (such as aggression, noise, waste, etc.) or generate a legitimate complaint to management will result in the pet owner being required to discontinue the pet's inappropriate behavior, remove the pet to an off-site kennel or leave the campsite.
- Pet owners are responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by their pet while visiting Chicagoland Speedway.
- Open and/or wood fires are permitted only with metal ring. Contained barbecue and camping stoves will be permitted. Please bring one (1) gallon of water to extinguish coals at the conclusion of each barbecue.
- Trash must be placed in provided receptacles.
- Illegal activities or activities that violate local laws and RV rules are not permitted. Lewd behavior, offensive signs, public intoxication and/or profanity will not be tolerated. Violators will be subject to arrest and/or removal from the facility.
- Chicagoland Speedway reserves the right to amend or implement rules at any time. All rules and regulations will be strictly enforced. Breach of these rules or regulations should be reported to security. Violators will be subject to removal from the facility.
- RV check-in and infield guest parking (Please review attached 2012 Traffic Mailer)
For more information please call:
Chicagoland Speedway Guest Relations at 815.722.5500